We are currently looking for new talent to join our expanding team. Please send through your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RETAIL SALES MANAGER
SCOSHA is looking for a professional, driven, well-organized Manager to work its flagship jewelry store in Brooklyn, Williamsburg. The right candidate will be responsible for every aspect of day-to-day supervision of the retail store, including sales, staff, stock, merchandising and resource management. You'll need great management, organizational, and people skills to succeed in this role.
Start date AUGUST 1st 2017
5 days a week, including a Saturday or Sunday
11AM -7PM (close)
- Lead and motivate the store team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- Achieve retail goals through retail sales team.
- Maintain daily sales, cash balance and weekly/monthly sales reports.
- Analyze sales figures to interpret trends and facilitate planning.
- Forecast volume of future sales to maximize profits.
- Manage the store’s stock levels – make key decisions about stock level and stock control.
- Maintain proper inventory controls.
- Pack and ship all web orders.
- Play a key role in advertising sessions – Organize special events.
- Promote the company locally by communicating through local social media, journals and the community in general.
- Ensure quality, consistent, customer service.
- Initiate changes to improve the business, e.g. revising opening hours to ensure the store can compete effectively in the local market.
- Organize professional training and development courses if needed.
- Research new products for sale in the store.
- Monitor the sales floor regularly, talk to staff and customers, and identify and resolve urgent issues.
- Deal with employment issues such as interviewing/hiring potential employees, as well as conduct appraisals and performance reviews.
- Respond to customer comments and complaints.
- Update officers on business performance, new initiatives and other issues.
- Maintain awareness of market trends in the retail industry.
- Recognize forthcoming customer initiatives and keep up with local competitors.
- 2+ years retail management experience.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Positive attitude and a dynamic team player.
- Light Speed POS
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com