September 8, 2017
Duration: Full time/ Permanent
SCOSHA LLC is a wholesale fashion accessory company based out of Brooklyn, NY.
Founded in 2007, the company maintains a strong presence around the globe, offering an accessible jewelry line for Ladies and Men’s. An innovator in the accessories market, SCOSHA offers a collection of quality designed accessories with attention to function and design for the modern global consumer.
SCOSHA is looking for a professional, driven and well-organized individual to join our team working out of our offices in Brooklyn, Williamsburg. The Web Assistant position provides an opportunity to develop relevant skills in web design, web development, and content editing while supporting the web and marketing goals of the department of Marketing Communications.
- To upload all content to the website
- To source relevant images from internal database
- To crop and, where necessary, manipulate all images
- To ensure content is built in line with SEO best practice
- To monitor the performance of all content and feedback performance to the team
- To manage external delivery of content to third parties
- To work closely with all employees to provide help and support to area wherever needed
- To represent a professional image in dealings with both internal and external contacts, to act in a professional manner at all times
- Uploading all web orders to Production Department
- Managing all aspects of Facebook.
- A functional understanding of content management systems
- Highest standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to write copy in line with highest editorial standards
- The ability to work quickly to tight deadlines under pressure
- Flexibility and a professional approach at all times
- Ability to communicate information effectively to a wide range of internal/external contacts
- The ability to self-supervise in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in and contribute to a fun and dynamic team-based environment.
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, Illustrator, In Design and Photoshop.
- Paid sick days
- Paid vacation
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com