Sales & Production Coordinator
September 3, 2021
SCOSHA is looking for a professional and driven full-time Sales & Production Coordinator to work at our flagship jewelry atelier in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
The Sales & Production Coordinator requires an energetic, service oriented individual responsible for applying customer service, administrative support, and organizational expertise. The successful candidate will play a key role in the success of our jewelry atelier in achieving sales and development goals. This role requires an outgoing personality with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team, strong attention to detail, and the desire to grow into a sales role and develop fine jewelry knowledgeability.
- Provide an outstanding customer experience
- Assist sales and production managers with customer service, order processing, sample requests, and sales quotes.
- Manage the day to day coordination of the atelier including email inquiries, managing showroom traffic, and assisting designers and clients as needed.
- Generate qualified leads list for sales team, weekly
- Other responsibilities as needed to support our clients and team members!
- Four year degree, preference in creative or business field or three plus years in a sales administration capacity.
- Able to rapidly switch between tasks as varied from answering a busy phone to organizing a showroom to assisting clients
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office and Adobe suites is preferred with an ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and relationship building skills.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.