RETAIL SALES PART-TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
September 8, 2017
SCOSHA is looking for a professional, driven, well-organized Sales Associate to work its flagship jewelry store in Brooklyn, Williamsburg. We are looking for a competitive person to help customers identify and purchase products they desire. Sales assistant duties include selling, restocking and merchandising. The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase company’s growth and revenue through sales maximization.
3-4 days a week, including a Saturday or Sunday
11AM -7PM (close)
- Welcome and greet customers
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain daily sales, cash balance and weekly/monthly sales reports.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Assist with the sales process by maintain a fully stocked store.
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Quality control for all web orders.
- Pack and ship all web orders.
- Play a key role in advertising sessions – Organize special events.
- Promote the company locally by communicating through local social media, journals and the community in general.
- Ensure quality, consistent, customer service.
- Respond to customer comments and complaints.
- Recognize forthcoming customer initiatives and keep up with local competitors.
- 1+ year retail experience.
- Reliable and on-time.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Positive attitude and a dynamic team player
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging person.
- Light Speed POS
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com