August 1, 2018
Job Title: Product Development/Production
Duration: Full time/ Permanent
SCOSHA is looking for a professional, driven and well-organized individual to join our team working out of our offices in Brooklyn, Williamsburg. The Production Manager position calls for a person with a passion for detail and an organized mind.
- Daily management of production team.
- Communication and with in-house workshop and overseas factories to facilitate and develop products and production
- Work closely with Retail, Web and Wholesale for Purchase Order entry and Production
- Working closely with designer and sales to develop samples for each season
- Negotiate costs and sourcing new items
- Building detailed and accurate BOM's for each style
- Maintain and following up on timely tasks and action calendar for pre-production samples, production sample (TOP) approvals, and lab testing, where needed.
- Coordinate production issues internally with sales
- Pricing custom orders and pricing the collection each season.
- 5 years Experience in Fine Jewelry production
- Experience in sourcing and manufacturing; preferably within the fashion accessory industry
- Great multi-tasker, with time management skills
- scheduling and organizational skills
- Flexible, and adaptable to deadlines
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Effective problem-solving
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of production, construction, and costing
- Effective team leader and player
- Computer skills (Microsoft office, Web-based tools, QuickBooks Order system)
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Related Business/Fashion course taken
- Paid sick days
- Paid vacation
- Health benefits Available.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
SCOSHA is a CFDA Vogue Fashion Fund Finalist 2018.
The company is a wholesale fashion accessory company based out of Brooklyn, NY. Founded in 2007, the company maintains a strong presence around the globe, offering an accessible jewelry line for Ladies and Men’s. An innovator in the accessories market, SCOSHA offers a collection of quality designed accessories with attention to function and design for the modern global consumer.