Digital Marketing Specialist (Freelance)
October 22, 2020
SCOSHA is looking for a freelance Digital Marketing Specialist to support the development and execution of brand-elevating and customer-relevant marketing strategies that inspire brand loyalty and drive profitable business growth. You will be responsible for growing revenue through digital media by designing and executing marketing campaigns. After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyze data across multiple channels.
The ideal candidate must be based in NYC.
- Maneuvering digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle
- Creating promotional information to drive business
- Coordinating multiple channels of marketing strategies
- Managing budgets for marketing campaigns
- Testing new marketing opportunities
- Building relationships with media outlets
- Directing social media strategies
- Evaluating performances of marketing campaigns
- Troubleshooting marketing campaigns that are not performing well
- Monitoring and improving SEO
- Coming up with new ways to promote new products
- Educating employees about industry marketing trends
- Analyzing customer feedback from social media platforms
Preferred & Required Skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required; MBA preferred
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suire (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign +)
- Experience with SEO and SEM
- Demonstrate high level thinking with holistic 360 marketing plans with supporting assets.
- Able to analyze market trends and tease out growth opportunities for brand.
- Strong analytical skills and market research experience where insights can be applied and leveraged to enhance product development or marketing communication.
- Collaboration cross-functionally in pursuit of category and brand goals.
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration to influence others, articulate a point of view, and provide recommendation.
- Ability to adapt in a productive manner within a fast paced environment.