October 11, 2022
We are constantly on a mission to add smart, innovative and fun loving team members, and are looking for an Ecommerce Manager to come join our Brooklyn based headquarters.
Reporting to the Owner/Founder, the Ecommerce Manager is an essential part of the sales team dedicated to increasing awareness of the SCOSHA brand. This candidate will play a key role in developing, promoting and executing all aspects of driving website sales and revenue.
This will include publishing and updating product profiles, crafting and publishing copy across web, social media, and email marketing channels. Working cross-functionally within the team, you will help to build a long-term Ecommerce strategy.
You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get to work, you have the ability to multitask across simultaneous and ongoing projects, and you’re excited to think big: whether it’s managing the creation and delivery of digital assets, writing copy for new product launches, digging into analytics, experimenting with a new digital strategy, or creating a new product campaign to drive awareness of our brand.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- 5+ years experience in Ecommerce Management
- Highly proficient within Shopify
- A passion for sales, and an entrepreneurial mindset to build the online business
- Creative competencies that will allow the SCOSHA brand to stand out in the market
- Strategic and creative thinker, constantly coming up with new ideas
- Project management skills
- Ability to collaborate well within a team, as a team player
- Excellent writing and copy editing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong grasp of business strategy and the ability to prioritize opportunities
- Photoshop experience
The E-Commerce Manager plays a key role in identifying, developing and implementing ideas, systems and processes to optimize our website and the user experience, and translates directly to business growth, all while upholding our brand DNA
Work with the business owner/founder to define the SCOSHA online marketing strategy & objectives for the growth and continuous enhancement of user interactions and user experience with the goal to increase web sales
- This individual will manage the SCOSHA web sales and revenue, responsible for driving the business in a number of ways:
- Responsible for developing roadmap summarizing all website initiatives and strategy
- Contribute to accelerate web customer database growth & quality
- Provide expertise in key online revenue drivers, traffic, conversion, AOV, user interface principles and online UX best practices
- Plan content to ensure it is coherent with the brand
- Partner with Marketing / Content Creation team to brief needs on content cadence and outreach strategy
- Align initiatives with the Marketing team to execute online activities
- Partner with SCOSHA flagship retail team to execute and manage cross-functional initiatives
- Provide new ideas and feedback to always be enhancing the customer experience
- Perform website performance analysis, as well as liaising with external Web Developer on new implementations that can lead to increased conversion and user experience
- Propose new and exciting customer acquisition initiatives
- Manage CRM strategy, including outreach and segmentation to communicate and engage with current ecomm database
- Track and analyze performance of email marketing / Newsletter campaigns